POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : IRTC Proposal... : Re: IRTC Proposal... Server Time
4 May 2024 07:57:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Proposal...
From: Shay
Date: 14 Feb 2004 21:35:16
Message: <402edae3@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

>     I don't mind two months, but it sure gets tricky towards the
> end...  ;)

I know all about your problem, Steve. I think that one thing you and I have
in common is the desire to play architect to every building, engineer to
every vehicle, and god to every bird and bug in a picture. Makes for a
great hobby, but doesn't get anything done quickly.

The one professional artist I know works at a very high level. He has a huge
library of objects which he has learned to draw. He is creative with the
combination of objects rather than with each individual element.

 -Shay